-->

Saturday, March 19, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - 3 Shades of Green

Three shades of green and chevrons were my prompt for this week's Crumpets Nail Tarts group.  I had a lot of ideas for this one but I wanted to try something new - decals!  I pre-made these and it really helped with my placement.


I struggle with getting a perfectly aligned stamp and making this ahead of time was a life-saver.  I will be getting my hands on a clear stamper soon though...


As you can tell, I went with an ombre look this time.  I chose 5 different green polishes.  I am always pleasantly surprised by the amount of selection I seem to have.  It pays to be a hoarder!


I also chose to have my chevrons pointing in opposite directions on each nail.  This image is from the UberChic Beauty 1-01 plate.  It is a very military look (to my husband's delight).


It worked out to be a great St. Patrick's Day look too.  :)  I hope you like it as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment