-->

Saturday, February 13, 2016

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Love

Hi there!

This week I am participating in a theme challenge rather than just a color/technique prompt.  I love Valentine's day mani's!


If there is one trait my husband has that is both endearing and really annoying, it is that he can't keep a surprise to himself - especially when it comes to gift giving.  Last week, he couldn't keep my Valentine's Day gift to himself any longer so he handed me some new UberChic Beauty stamping plates!  He bought me collections 1 & 2 and the new Love & Marriage 02 plate.  Gotta love a man who supports your habits!  He knew I would want to use it for this mani - so I tried to live up to his expectations.


My wonderful husband also bought me  a whole bunch of NYX polishes for Christmas (2014) that haven't been used yet so I brought that out too.  :)  I started with a new to me base coat for this one.  I'm trying Nail Savvy Gripper these days - so far, so good.  I used 3 thin coats of Pastel Lavender as my base color on all of my nails.  The accent nail has one coat then 3 very thin coats of Sugar Plum Fairy on top.


I used a different image for all of my nails from the Love & Marriage 02 plate.  They are all so pretty, it was hard to choose.  Since the theme was "love" this week, I tried to stick to words and hearts.  The glitter on that accent nail was so amazing, I was tempted to do that over all of the nails but I refrained, from going bling-tastic this time.  The violet color of the stamping polish played nicely with both the glitter and the creme colors.


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  This is about as romantic as anything gets around here!  I bought my husband a toaster to celebrate.  LOL!


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment