-->

Monday, November 9, 2015

40 Great Nail Art Ideas - Black & White

I'm so late in getting this done this week, but it is done and I pretty much love it!  My prompt this week was stripes:


This is so simple but I really love how it turned out.  I am always leery of the striping tape...


I used my usual base coat to protect and strengthen my nails and added 2 coats of Spirit to each nail.  Once that was dry, I topped it off with a layer of Seche Vite to harden the polish so I didn't smudge anything with the tape when creating the stripes.


I used a piece of masking tape for the larger portion.  I always try to remove some of the stickiness from that tape to help make sure there is no evidence of the taping.  I used the thin striping tape for the other lines.  Working on one nail at a time, I only needed one coat of Smoke & Ashes.  What a beautiful black with some green shimmer in it!  I removed the tape while the polish was still wet to aid in getting crisp lines.


I might be late in posting for this week, but I hope you like it as much as I do.  Thanks for stopping by.  :)

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment