-->

Friday, April 5, 2013

Pastels 1: Violet

We are back to challenges in The Nail Challenge Collaborative!  It is pastels for April.  And today marks the 1 year anniversary of this group.  If only I had been with the group when it started!  I have enjoyed these ladies so much over the last few months.  I am so grateful to be among them and all of their talent!

On to the mani!  I chose violet for my first pastel for the month.  I love my purples!  I have done my swatchcicles for all of my China Glaze polishes now and I have them separated into "tried" and "untried" cups at the moment.  Everyone teases me that there is no way that I can use all of my polishes and I need to prove them wrong!  I used 4 "untrieds" for this mani!  Yay me!  LOL


What I used:
  • China Glaze base coat
  • Milani White as an undie (1 coat)
  • China Glaze Sweet Hook as a base color for all nails (2 coats)
  • Stamps:
    • BM-314
    • China Glaze Tart-Y For The Party
    • Color Club Eternal Beauty
  • Accent Nail: China Glaze Marry A Millionaire
  • Seche Vite

The holo in the Color Club is just amazing!  I wish I could capture what it looks like in the sun!  But, it is night time right now and I want to be sure to get this posted TODAY!  I love it as a stamping polish!


post signature

Happy Anniversary!  Take a look at the other lovelies and their pastel #1 posts:

1 comment :